Monday, March 2, 2009

pReCiOus mEmOrIeS....


This was the best moment of my life!!!!

No one could really exchange this time in my whole entire life because this is the day whom I consider the most important part of my life in which all of my family are present and is doing their best to make it a memorable one. In addition, it is also this time wherein me and my family are spending a lot of time just to do fun stuff, throwing jokes with each other and sharing our life experiences after all this time. I can still remember those times that we are doing this picture taking without thinking if when will it be ended and our next get together activities that despite the many problems and trials in our life we still hold on to our own family.

But I guess this must be a part now of the memories that I am going to treasure for my whole entire life. A memory that will last a lifetime and is an experience that has an important lesson to remember and a reminder as we go along our way and as we grow up.

Precious memory as it is that needs to be kept as long as it makes us SMILE every time we remember and recall it knowing that we have enjoyed and have fun during this time. Its like a worthwhile memory to treasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment